The Great Gatsby Paperback / softback
Part of the Classic Book series
F.S. Fitzgerald was an American writer, whose works illustrate the Jazz Age. The Great Gatsby, his third book, stands as the supreme achievement of his career. In planning his novel, F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote, "I want to write something new, something extraordinary and beautiful and simple and intricately patterned." He committed all his imaginative resources to the project. This exemplary novel has been acclaimed by generations of readers. It is an exquisitely crafted tale of America in the 1920s, the story of the fabulously wealthy Jay Gatsby and his love for the beautiful Daisy Buchanan.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 198 pages
- Publisher: Book on Demand Ltd.
- Publication Date: 19/01/2020
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9785519635226
- Paperback / softback from £3.99
- EPUB from £3.49
- Hardback from £8.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £5.84