The Great Gatsby Paperback / softback
Jay Gatsby is the man who has everything. But one thing will always be out of his reach ... Everybody who is anybody is seen at his glittering parties.
Day and night his Long Island mansion buzzes with bright young things drinking, dancing and debating his mysterious character.
For Gatsby - young, handsome, fabulously rich - always seems alone in the crowd, watching and waiting, though no one knows what for.
Beneath the shimmering surface of his life he is hiding a secret: a silent longing that can never be fulfilled. And soon this destructive obsession will force his world to unravel.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/01/2006
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780141023434
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- Hardback from £5.25
- eAudiobook MP3 from £5.09
- PDF from £3.78