Visual Politics of the Far Right Paperback / softback
Edited by Fabian Virchow
Part of the Edition Rechtsextremismus series
Although far right movements and political parties in the first half of the 20th century have paid great attention to their visual performance this dimension has not gained much of reseachers' interest for the post WW II period.
Contributions in this volume investigate the use far right protagonists make of images and drawings as a crucial resource for the symbolic definition of political events and as a means to express their world view.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 260 pages, 20 Illustrations, color; 20 Illustrations, black and white; 260 p. 40 illus., 20 illus. i
- Publisher: Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Publication Date: 16/06/2018
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9783658001278