Marxism and Education beyond Identity : Sexuality and Schooling Hardback
Part of the Marxism and Education series
This book seeks to revive dialectical materialist interpretations of sexuality, relevant to K-12 settings and society.
Issues addressed include: sexuality and the curriculum, theories of the family, critiques of postmodernism, socialist feminism, and activist tactics/strategies for organizing in K-12 settings.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 261 pages, V, 261 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/11/2010
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9780230616080
- Paperback / softback from £40.79