Party Politics, Religion, and Women's Leadership : Lebanon in Comparative Perspective Hardback
Exploring the interlinkages of political parties, religiosity, and women's leadership and nominations to public office, this book argues that as party religiosity increases, women's chances of assuming leadership positions fall.
Combining qualitative and quantitative methods, it advances a new theory of party variation in religiosity.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 283 pages, XII, 283 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/12/2013
- Category: Gender studies: women
- ISBN: 9781137333209
- Paperback / softback from £54.79
- PDF from £56.31