Land Ownership Inequality and Rural Factor Markets in Turkey : A Study for Critically Evaluating Market Friendly Reforms Hardback
Part of the The Economics of the Middle East series
UEnal uses Turkey as a case study to investigate the effectiveness and efficiency of land and labor markets in spreading economic opportunities within agriculture and its ability to reduce rural poverty.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 206 pages, XVI, 206 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/04/2012
- Category: International economics
- ISBN: 9780230120211
- Paperback / softback from £65.65