British Asian Muslim Women, Multiple Spatialities and Cosmopolitanism Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Politics of Identity and Citizenship Series series
This book analyzes the cosmopolitan lives of British Asian Muslim women.
Drawing on interview and online data, the book debunks stereotypical assumptions and explores the multiple and meaningful links that British Asian Muslim women establish within and outside their communities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 162 pages, VIII, 162 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/09/2012
- Category: Gender studies: women
- ISBN: 9781137013866
- Paperback / softback from £45.55