ECO-Cities and the Transition to Low Carbon Economies Hardback
The author examines the two most advanced eco-city projects: the Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City in China, and Masdar City in Abu Dhabi.
These are the most notable attempts at building new eco-cities to both face up to the 'crises' of the modern world and to use the city as an engine for transition to a low-carbon economy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 135 pages, X, 135 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/11/2014
- Category: Environmental economics
- ISBN: 9781137298751
- PDF from £42.49
- Paperback / softback from £43.65