Regional Analgesia in Obstetrics : A Millennium Update Paperback / softback
Edited by Felicity Reynolds
Regional Analgesia in Obstetrics provides an account of the developments in the provision of regional analgesia and anaesthesia in obstetrics over the last decade.
The book covers the attitudes to obstetric analgesia in different countries; the indications for regional analgesia in labour; the effects of regional analgesia on outcome; and operative delivery.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 395 pages, XVI, 395 p.
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/11/2012
- Category: Gynaecology & obstetrics
- ISBN: 9781447111429