Cultural Producers and Social Change in Latin America Hardback
In Argentina, Colombia, and Peru, there has been an out-pouring of popular-performative activities that have asked citizens to pose questions about the social order and about the memories of recent atrocities.
Cala Buendia looks at ways in which cultural producers adapted or developed strategies as resources for social actors to use for change.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 186 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 186 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/12/2014
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9781137465375
- Paperback / softback from £52.85