Emigre Scholars and the Genesis of International Relations : A European Discipline in America? Hardback
by Felix Rosch
Part of the Palgrave Studies in International Relations series
This is the first Anglophone volume on emigre scholars' influence on International Relations, uniquely exploring the intellectual development of IR as a discipline and providing a re-reading of some of its almost forgotten founding thinkers.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 246 pages, XII, 246 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/07/2014
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781137334688
- Paperback / softback from £61.69