Teresa "Toots" Amelia Loudenberry has crammed a great deal of living - not to mention eight much-loved husbands - into her varied and rewarding life.
Once again single, Toots is ready to taste life again, and fate has just handed her the perfect opportunity...The owner of the gossip rag where Toots' daughter works is about to lose the paper to his gambling debts.
Eager to keep her daughter employed among the movers and shakers of Hollywood, Toots calls on her three trusted friends - Sophie, Mavis, and Ida - to help pull some strings.
Together, they hatch a plan that proves you should never underestimate Southern ladies of a certain age, and that each day can be a gift, if you're willing to claim it...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages
- Publisher: Kensington Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/04/2012
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781420124644
- Paperback from £9.39
- EPUB from £5.31
- eAudiobook MP3 from £8.99
- Paperback / softback from £7.19