Supersymmetry in Mathematics and Physics : UCLA Los Angeles, USA 2010 Paperback / softback
Part of the Lecture Notes in Mathematics series
Supersymmetry was created by the physicists in the 1970's to give a unified treatment of fermions and bosons, the basic constituents of matter.
Since then its mathematical structure has been recognized as that of a new development in geometry, and mathematicians have busied themselves with exploring this aspect.
This volume collects recent advances in this field, both from a physical and a mathematical point of view, with an accent on a rigorous treatment of the various questions raised.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 273 pages, 8 Illustrations, black and white; X, 273 p. 8 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 28/08/2011
- Category: Groups & group theory
- ISBN: 9783642217432