Routers & Router Tables Paperback / softback
Edited by Fine Homebuilding, "Fine Woodworking"
One of the most popular and affordable tools - the router - is capturing the interest of woodworkers, builders and DIY-ers.
It contains 350 photos make for easy instructions for creating elegant curves and furniture parts, mortises, slots and holes, fixtures and more.
The router is the most versatile and resourceful power tool in the woodworking shop.
In this all-new collection of 20 great articles, "Routers & Router Tables" gathers the most up-to-date information on routers and router tables, bits and jigs, tips and techniques for router joinery, and much more.
Whether your focus is precision, space savers, versatility, or all of the above, this guide will show woodworkers the smartest route to routers for accomplishing their best work.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, full colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Publisher: Taunton Press Inc
- Publication Date: 30/10/2012
- Category: DIY: carpentry & woodworking
- ISBN: 9781600857591