Taunton's Home Remodeling : Planning*design*construction Paperback / softback
Edited by Fine Homebuilding
This collection of 36 articles from the experts at Fine Homebuilding, the most respected residential construction magazine in the country, lays out detailed information on every stage of remodeling - from planning and design to building and installation, upgrades, finishing and clean-up.
Coverage includes interior and exterior design and building strategies, as well as information on additions and tips for living comfortably through a remodel.
This complete guide, which includes 300 color photographs, 75 drawings, practical sidebars and case studies, is a one-stop reference.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, full colour illustrations throughout, includes 300 photographs, includes 75 drawings
- Publisher: Taunton Press Inc
- Publication Date: 27/03/2012
- Category: Home renovation & extension
- ISBN: 9781600854286