Building Small Projects Paperback / softback
Part of the New Best of Fine Woodworking S. series
Building Small Projects offers ways to build skills by completing useful items.
From the editors of Fine Woodworking-the dream team of woodworking professionals-this is the ultimate visual reference for woodworkers of every skill level.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 154 pages, 240 colour photographs, 134 colour & b&w drawings
- Publisher: Taunton Press Inc
- Publication Date: 18/09/2004
- Category: DIY: carpentry & woodworking
- ISBN: 9781561587308