Workstations and Tool Storage Paperback / softback
Woodworkers are always looking for ways to make their workshops function better for them.
Dedicated workstations make woodworking more efficient.
For space-challenged woodworkers, modular systems allow the benefits of a well-equipped shop in a minimum of space.
This book shows how to apply the workstation approach to the shop and how to store and protect your valuable tools.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 128 full colour photographs, 83 colour and b&w drawings
- Publisher: Taunton Press Inc
- Publication Date: 16/02/2006
- Category: DIY: carpentry & woodworking
- ISBN: 9781561587858