Little Rabbit has been invited to a party, but is not at all sure that it will be as fun as everyone says... It's nearly time to go to the party, but there are just a few small worries standing in the way...
Yes, there will be cake and carrots - but what if it's too loud? And what if Rabbit gets tired and wants to come home?
An empowering story about the fun you can have when you overcome your fears, from the bestselling creator of A Tale of Two Beasts.
Praise for A Tale of Two Beasts: 'Roberton's premise is as sublime as it is simple, with a subtle message.
Totally delightful.' - Kirkus Reviews
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 23/01/2020
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781444937275
- Paperback / softback from £6.79