Teaching Gender Paperback / softback
Edited by Fiona Tolan, Dr. Alice Ferrebe
Part of the Teaching the New English series
Encompassing feminism, masculinities and queer theory, and drawing on film, literature, language, creative writing and digital technologies, these essays, from scholars experienced in teaching gender theory in university English programmes, offer inventive and student-focused strategies for teaching gender in the twenty-first century classroom.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 212 pages, XII, 212 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/01/2012
- Category: Literary studies: general
- ISBN: 9780230252523