Joseph And The Fearful Family Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Andy Catling
A delightful re-telling of the popular biblical story of Joseph.
Having helped Pharoah make sense of his strange dreams, Joseph is now the second most important person in Egypt.
Pharoah puts him charge of making sure everyone has enough food.
When famine stirkes, Joseph's long-lost brothers come to ask Joseph for food - but they don't recognise the brother they thought was dead.
Will Joseph choose to help them or take his revenge?Hilarious illustrations by Andy Catling featuring scene-stealing cows!
Covers issues of concern to contemporary children such as sibling rivalry, helping others and making good choices.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: SPCK Publishing
- Publication Date: 18/01/2018
- Category: Bibles & bible stories (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780281074730