Veg In : Simple vegetarian dishes from around the world Paperback / softback
by FLIP SHELTON
Fancy dolmades, a curry laksa, or tempura vegetables but don't want to leave the house? Veg In is crammed with simple, healthy vegetarian alternatives to your favourite takeaway.
Save cash and calories with over 100 recipes for delicious dips and drinks, scrumptious side dishes, magic main courses and dreamy desserts from India, China, Mexico, Japan, Greece, Malaysia and the Middle East.
No need for a passport, or a drive in the car. Take your tastebuds around the world on a gastronomic journey, even while you Veg In. 'Highly Recommended' - South Coast Register
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 168 pages, Full Colour Photographs Throughout
- Publisher: Wakefield Press
- Publication Date: 24/03/2011
- Category: General cookery & recipes
- ISBN: 9781862549128