Occupied Japan for the Home Paperback / softback
Objects marked "Made in Occupied Japan" were made from February 1947 until April 1952 in Japan for export to America.
They are easy to date and identify. This new book presents hundreds of items never published before and over 200 different manufacturers' markings on Occupied Japan collectibles.
Many are ceramics--especially detailed figurines and dinnerware sets--as well as baskets, books, tools, lacquerware, clothing, toys, dolls, and much more.
Finer pieces, along with more unusual items, are illustrated in 533 color photos taken specifically for this book.
Value ranges with the captions reflect the current market.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 533 color
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/04/2000
- Category: Antiques & collectables: ceramics & glass
- ISBN: 9780764311338