Rules and Dispositions in Language Use Hardback
Rules and Dispositions in Language Use explains how correct language use is governed by both rules and general human dispositions.
It does so by bringing together themes from Ludwig Wittgenstein and Noam Chomsky, which for many years have been thought to be incompatible.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 251 pages, IX, 251 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/03/2014
- Category: Philosophy of language
- ISBN: 9781137358592
- Paperback / softback from £55.79