Bedside Procedures in the ICU Paperback / softback
Edited by Florian Falter
This handbook is a guide to best practice in interventions commonly encountered in the ICU.
It is clinically orientated providing :step-by-step explanations and illustrations of most invasive procedures, check lists to make sure the indication is right, check lists to ensure appropriate assessment once the procedure has been carried out.
The information is easily accessible providing practical advice and essential background for every member of the multi-disciplinary team caring for critically ill patients.
It will serve the senior consultant who has not performed a procedure for some time as well as the junior doctor in need of an aide memoire.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 210 pages, 66 Illustrations, color; 23 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 210 p. 89 illus., 66 ill
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/12/2011
- Category: Intensive care medicine
- ISBN: 9781447122586