Doing aquaculture as a business for small- and medium-scale farmers : practical training manual, Module 2: The economic dimension of commercial aquaculture Paperback / softback
This Complementing module 1 on the technical dimension of commercial aquaculture, this training module looks at the economic aspects.
It discusses the sustainability concept and its principles for aquaculture development, the definition and characteristics of both commercial and non-commercial aquaculture, and the concept of planning aquaculture as a business.
It provides guidance for small and medium-scale fish farmers on assessing the economic and financial viability of their fish farms, including the technicalities of cost structure and cash flow analyses.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 49 pages, col. ill., col. figs, tables
- Publisher: Food & Agriculture Organization of the United Nati
- Publication Date: 05/12/2017
- Category: Agriculture & farming
- ISBN: 9789251099247