Food Outlook - Biannual Report on Global Food Markets Paperback / softback
The Food Outlook analyses trends and developments in the markets for cereals, the oilseeds complex, sugar, meat, dairy and fish products.
This edition from May 2019 also offers a detailed analysis of the outbreak of African Swine Fever in East Asia and its effect on meat and feed markets worldwide.
It also includes a medium-term outlook on bananas and major tropical fruits in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages
- Publisher: Food & Agriculture Organization of the United Nati
- Publication Date: 30/07/2019
- Category: Food manufacturing & related industries
- ISBN: 9789251314487
- Paperback / softback from £82.15