Submission and Evaluation of Pesticide Residues Data For The Estimation of Maxim Paperback / softback
The first version of this manual on the submission and evaluation of pesticide residues data for estimation of maximum residue levels in food and feed was printed as a working document in 1997 with the aim of consolidating the procedures used by the FAO Panel of experts on pesticide residues.
Since then, there have been many developments in the scientific evaluation process of the Joint Meeting on Pesticide Residues (JMPR).
The present manual incorporates all relevant information and principles that are currently used by the JMPR to estimate maximum residue levels (MRLs), supervised trials median residue (STMR) levels and dietary risk from pesticide residues.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 201 pages, figs, tables
- Publisher: Food & Agriculture Organization of the United Nati
- Publication Date: 19/07/2002
- Category: Public health & preventive medicine
- ISBN: 9789251047590