Biophysical and socio-economic baselines : the starting point for action against desertification Paperback / softback
This report presents the main results of the Action Against Desertification project in support of eight states from the African, Caribbean and Pacific Group in the sustainable management and restoration of degraded land.
Baseline assessments were carried out in each of these countries to establish a reference against which to monitor changes and impacts, as well as to better target project activities and inform other stakeholders and restoration initiatives.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 70 pages, col. ill, col. figs
- Publisher: Food & Agriculture Organization of the United Nati
- Publication Date: 30/11/2018
- Category: Agriculture & farming
- ISBN: 9789251307946