Rebuilding of marine fisheries : Part 2: Case studies Paperback / softback
Part of the Rebuilding of marine fisheries series
This report presents 13 case studies of fisheries rebuilding initiatives in various parts of the world and under different circumstances, including measures to regulate exploitation patterns for cod and herring in the Northeast Atlantic, and a performance assessment for Eastern Atlantic and Mediterranean Bluefin tuna.
The report shares a number of lessons learned, including triggering factors, the likelihood of success in rebuilding, and the importance of reactivity, timeliness and clarity of objectives.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 229 pages, col. figs, tables
- Publisher: Food & Agriculture Organization of the United Nati
- Publication Date: 30/11/2018
- Category: Fisheries & related industries
- ISBN: 9789251307861