Chainsaw Operator's Manual : Chainsaw Safety, Maintenance and Cross-cutting Techniques Paperback / softback
The Chainsaw Operator's Manual is an essential safety tool for chainsaw operators.
It is the ultimate guide to basic chainsaw operating techniques covering safety, maintenance and cross-cutting, but not tree felling.
Detailed diagrams illustrate horizontal, vertical and boring cuts, as well as trimming and cross-cutting techniques.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: CSIRO Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/10/2009
- Category: Occupational / industrial health & safety
- ISBN: 9780643097414
- EPUB from £15.31
- PDF from £15.31