Mapping the Sociology of Health and Medicine : America, Britain and Australia Compared Hardback
by Fran Collyer
This book studies the sociology of health and medicine across three different countries, the USA, UK and Australia, examining the nature of disciplines and their specialties and posing sociological questions about the formation of intellectual fields and their social relations.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 325 pages, VIII, 325 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/05/2012
- Category: Social research & statistics
- ISBN: 9780230320444
- Paperback / softback from £54.09