Risk-Based Investment Management in Practice Hardback
Part of the Global Financial Markets series
A practitioner's account of how investment risk affects the decisions of professional investment managers.
Jargon-free, with a broad coverage of investment types and asset classes, the non-investment professional will find this book readable and accessible.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 475 pages, XII, 475 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/12/2013
- Category: Investment & securities
- ISBN: 9781137346391
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £45.85