Globalization and the BRICs : Why the BRICs Will Not Rule the World For Long Hardback
As the Eurozone faces an uncertain future and Obama struggles to demonstrate that America still has a superpower status, this book challenges the widespread perception that Brazil, Russia, India and China are becoming global economic and political powers, instead forecasting a decline rooted in excessive inequality and insufficient innovation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 215 pages, X, 215 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/08/2012
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9780230243149
- PDF from £56.09
- Paperback / softback from £52.19