France, Social Capital and Political Activism Hardback
Part of the French Politics, Society and Culture series
This book deals with the theme of political participation in France, focusing on conventional and unconventional forms of political activism over the last three decades.
Measures of social integration and political involvement are used to question the validity of social capital theory.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 205 pages, 17 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 205 p. 17 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/01/2010
- Category: Political activism
- ISBN: 9780230518001
- Paperback / softback from £57.39