The Triadic Structure of the Mind : Outlines of a Philosophical System Paperback / softback
In The Triadic Structure of the Mind, Francesco Belfiore begins from the basic ontological conception of the structure and functioning of the "mind" or "spirit" as an evolving, conscious triad composed of intellect, sensitiveness, and power, each exerting a selfish or moral activity.
Based on this concept, Belfiore has developed a coherent philosophical system, through which he offers fresh solutions in the fields of ontology, knowledge, language, aesthetic, ethics, politics, and law.
The second edition of the book includes a more extensive treatment of the topics addressed in the first edition, the introduction of new concepts, and the inclusion of additional thinkers, whose views have been discussed and reinterpreted.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 612 pages, 11 Tables, unspecified; 13 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: University Press of America
- Publication Date: 23/05/2014
- Category: Philosophy of mind
- ISBN: 9780761863663
- EPUB from £53.95
- Paperback / softback from £37.19