Asiago: Italy Paperback / softback
A battlefield guide to the scene of an Austro-Hungarian attack on the British Corps sector of the Allied front line on the Asiago Plateau, forty miles north of Venice in Northern Italy, on 15/16 June 1918.
This comprehensive and attractive guidebook describes the terrain, the forces involved and the fighting, including the action leading to the award of two VCs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, illustrated
- Publisher: Pen & Sword Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/03/2000
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780850527599