Hazardous Wastes, Industrial Disasters, and Environmental Health Risks : Local and Global Environmental Struggles Hardback
The sociology of hazardous waste, risk, and disasters is a relatively new discipline.
This book focuses on hazardous and toxic wastes releases, industrial toxic disasters, contamination of communities and the environment, and the subsequent adverse health effects among exposed populations
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 235 pages, XIX, 235 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/10/2011
- Category: Social impact of disasters
- ISBN: 9780230118218
- PDF from £38.24
- Paperback / softback from £19.45