Learning Neuroimaging : 100 Essential Cases Paperback / softback
Part of the Learning Imaging series
This book is intended as an introduction to neuroradiology and aims to provide the reader with a comprehensive overview of this highly specialized radiological subspecialty.
One hundred illustrated cases from clinical practice are presented in a standard way. Each case is supported by representative images and is divided into three parts: a brief summary of the patient's medical history, a discussion of the disease, and a description of the most characteristic imaging features of the disorder.
The focus is not only on common neuroradiological entities such as stroke and acute head trauma but also on less frequent disorders that the practitioner should recognize.
Learning Neuroimaging: 100 Essential Cases is an ideal resource for neuroradiology and radiology residents, neurology residents, neurosurgery residents, nurses, radiology technicians, and medical students.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 226 pages, 21 Illustrations, color; 79 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 226 p. 100 illus., 21 il
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 23/11/2011
- Category: Neurology & clinical neurophysiology
- ISBN: 9783642229985