Factional Politics : How Dominant Parties Implode or Stabilize Hardback
Drawing on theories of neo-institutionalism to show how institutions shape dissident behaviour, Boucek develops new ways of measuring factionalism and explains its effects on office tenure.
In each of the four cases - from Britain, Canada, Italy and Japan - intra-party dynamics are analyzed through times series and rational choice tools.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 273 pages, XII, 273 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/10/2012
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9780230019935
- PDF from £56.09
- Paperback / softback from £61.69