Critical Identities in Contemporary Anglophone Diasporic Literature Hardback
The figure of the migrant has been celebrated by some as an icon of postmodernity, an emblematic figure in a world increasingly characterized by transnationalism, globalization and mass migrations.
Kral takes issue with this view of the migrant experience through in-depth analyses of writers including Salman Rushdie, Zadie Smith and Monica Ali.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 189 pages, X, 189 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/06/2009
- Category: Literary essays
- ISBN: 9780230220416
- PDF from £56.95
- Paperback / softback from £50.05