The Art of Embroidery : Inspirational Stitches, Textures and Surfaces Paperback / softback
Hot on the heels of and in the same format as Francoise Tellier-Loumagne's The Art of Knitting comes this inventive and creative overview of the compositional principles of embroidery that, with the aid of more than 500 photographs, encourages readers to be inspired by nature.
It is sure to appeal to all practising embroiderers, textile designers and students, and will be an invaluable sourcebook for anyone working with or interested in textile design.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, With over 500 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 18/09/2006
- Category: Textile artworks
- ISBN: 9780500286395