The objective of this book, being the first one on magnesium injection molding, is to treat both the scientific background and the technological aspects as they are understood at present.
All aspects of material development, manufacturing and engineering are covered.
The book provides a single source of information covering the interdisciplinary field of net shape forming of magnesium alloys.
It reflects a unique blend of science and industrial practice.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 592 pages, XXII, 592 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 17/12/2007
- Category: Metals technology / metallurgy
- ISBN: 9780387723990
- PDF from £118.58
- Paperback / softback from £120.75