Visual Peace : Images, Spectatorship, and the Politics of Violence Hardback
by Frank Moller
Part of the Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies series
This book introduces a new research agenda for visual peace research, providing a political analysis of the relationship between visual representations and the politics of violence nationally and internationally.
Using a range of genres, from photography to painting, it elaborates on how people can become agents of their own image.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 274 pages, XIV, 274 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/10/2013
- Category: Photography & photographs
- ISBN: 9781137020390
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £56.15