Leadership in a Globalized World : Complexity, Dynamics and Risks Hardback
This book investigates key issues facing leaders in increasingly complex decision-making environments as a result of globalization.
It presents a synthesis and interpretation of academic research in multiple disciplines and integrates it into a practical approach that is readily useable by leaders in government, corporations, and civil society.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 306 pages, XIII, 306 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/10/2014
- Category: Social issues & processes
- ISBN: 9781137431202
- PDF from £57.79
- Paperback / softback from £53.79