Living Fanon : Global Perspectives Paperback / softback
Edited by Frantz Fanon, Nigel Gibson
Part of the Contemporary Black History series
Frantz Fanon has influenced generations of activists and scholars.
His life's work continues to be debated and discussed around the world.
This book is an event: an international, interdisciplinary collection of debates and interventions by leading scholars and intellectuals from Africa, Europe and the United States.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 257 pages, VII, 257 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/08/2011
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9780230114975