CLIL in Context Practical Guidance for Educators Paperback / softback
CLIL in Context is a comprehensive, practical guide to CLIL in different educational contexts.
The authors provide tips on how to implement CLIL for majority language students in dual language programs, for minority and indigenous language students who are learning through a second language and for students learning an additional language in foreign language contexts.
They provide plenty of real life examples and useful tools for working with the community, planning instruction, selecting materials and assessing student learning.
All of this is supported by commentaries from educators and students around the world who have adopted a CLIL approach.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 260 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 08/09/2016
- Category: Bilingualism & multilingualism
- ISBN: 9781316609453