Capitalism Reassessed provides a broad view of different types of advanced capitalist economic systems and is based on an empirical analysis of twenty-one OECD nations.
The book looks at why capitalism developed in Western Europe rather than elsewhere.
It shows the close influences of the cultural system on the economic system.
The analysis compares the economic and social performance of the capitalist economic systems along a variety of economic and social criteria.
It also analyzes how capitalism will change in the twenty-first century.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 284 pages, 14 Tables, unspecified; 2 Line drawings, unspecified
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 16/08/2010
- Category: Economic systems & structures
- ISBN: 9780521190206
- Paperback / softback from £23.69