F14 Tomcat Paperback / softback
Part of the USAF and USN Material series
This new collection is devoted to the planes used during the five last decades by the USN and USAF.
With this first volume, Frederic Lert presents the career of the one of the US Navy's most legendary planes, the F-14 Tomcat, Tom Cruise's mount in the very famous film, Top Gun.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 84 pages, 200 photos, 40 profiles
- Publisher: Histoire & Collections
- Publication Date: 02/10/2008
- Category: 20th century history: c 1900 to c 2000
- ISBN: 9782352500735