Politics and Purges in China : Rectification and the Decline of Party Norms, 1950-65 Paperback / softback
Drawing upon released documents, memoirs and party-history works, the process and impact of the political campaigns in China between 1950 and 1965 is documented.
Complete with extensive interviews with Chinese scholars and former officials, the book reviews the findings of the first edition.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 664 pages, bibliography, index
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 30/06/1993
- Category: Asian history
- ISBN: 9781563242274
- Paperback / softback from £32.55
- Hardback from £101.65