Carving Architectural Detail in Wood : The Classical Tradition Paperback / softback
An introduction to an important traditional woodcarving skill, and a thorough primer for woodcarvers in the vocabulary of classical ornament and the practical skills needed to carve it.
A step-by-step guide through the basic building blocks of classical design.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 325 colour photographs, 50 line drawings
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/11/2000
- Category: Carvings: artworks
- ISBN: 9781861081582